ads

ads

Famous Footballers Message To Luis Enrique After Xana Died.

Former Barcelona coach Luis Enrique informed by twitter that his 9 years old daughter Xana died because of bone cancer. Because of his daughter's illness Luis Enrique stepped down from the Spanish national team as a manager.

Luis Enrique & His daughter Xana
Luis Enrique & His daughter Xana
After hearing this shocking news, football world pay tribute & condolence to Luis Enrique & his family.

So, let's see famous footballers message to Luiz Enrique ::

Luis Suarez," Moment of much pain & sadness. Rest in peace xanita. A lot of strength Luis, Elena & family. "

Ivan Rakitic," Mister, I'am so sorry that life has given you such a big blow. Now the sky has the most beautiful star that will always be protecting you & your family. My deepest condolences, a lot of strength to the whole family. "

Andres Iniesta," There are no words that can comfort so much pain, mister. I'm so sorry. All my love for you & your family. "

Patrice Evra,"God please take care of her."

Miralem Pjanic," I can't even imagine what you are trying right now. But with respect, for that pain for me too big even to understand. I hug you very much."

Arda Turan," Dear Enrique i am very sad for the loss of your daughter xana for you & your family & I share your pain with all my hearts."

Santi Cazorla," Desolate, Speechless. All my support & affection to you luis & your family. Rest in peace xana."

Jordi Alba," Very sad day. A lot of strength mister for you & your whole family. Rest in peace xana."

Rivaldo," My sincere feelings to my friend #LuisEnrique for the loss of his daughter xana. May God be consoling the heart every family. A lot of strength in this difficult time."

Pedro," Devastated by the terrible news of Xana. My deepest condolences to Luis Enrique & his whole family. Much encouragement & much strength mister."

Luis Figo," Today is a very sad day, it was who rest in peace. My most sincere condolence brother to you & your family. We love you so much."

Francesco Totti," There are no words. Rest in peace little star."

Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi & Neymar also pays tribute & condolence to Luis Enrique & his family. They upload their message in their IG story. Here is there message ::

Cristiano, Messi & Neymar's message to Luis Enrique
Cristiano, Messi & Neymar's message to Enrique 
Hope Luis Enrique will be back in international football more stronger than before.
Famous Footballers Message To Luis Enrique After Xana Died. Famous Footballers Message To Luis Enrique After Xana Died. Reviewed by Footballers World on September 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads

Powered by Blogger.