ads

ads

Moussa Sissoko don't want to get a Spurs tattoo if Tottenham win UCL!

Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Moussa Sissoko talking with the fans via IG. Fans were asking  some questions to Sissoko through text. Moussa Sissoko gives some of the questions answer in his IG story. So let's see the Moussa Sissoko conversation with the fans ::::

Fans : Are you excited for the future of Tottenham?
Moussa Sissoko: Of course, especially the 1st of june.

Fan : Why you such a nice guy bro?
Moussa Sissoko : I don't know if I'm but I try to be nice because life is too short.

Fan : Will you get a Spurs tattoo if we win the Champions League?
Moussa Sissoko : With my religion I am not allowed. 

Fan : Congrats on getting to the Champions League final.
Moussa Sissoko : Thanks

Moussa Sissoko IG
Moussa Sissoko

Fan : What's been your favourite memory in a Spurs shirt?
Moussa Sissoko : Qualification against Ajax.

Fan : Are you going to score the winner in the final?
Moussa Sissoko : pray for me please.

Fan : You are the goat.
Moussa Sissoko : I think the goat is Son.

Fan : What food do you like?
Moussa Sissoko : Nearly everything.

Fan : Do you like hearing "Oh, Moussa Sissoko?"
Moussa Sissoko : yes

Fan : Do you play Fortnite bro?
Moussa Sissoko : Only FIFA

Fan : I am a Madrid fan, but I want spurs to win the UCL because of you.
Moussa Sissoko : Thank you man.

Fan : Who is the funnies guy in the dressing room?
Moussa Sissoko : Serge Aurier & Kyle Walker Peters.

Fan : Where I can get a green Spurs jersey with Sissoko on the back?
Moussa Sissoko : Win it on my Instagram soon.

Fan : Win it for us Ohhh Moussa Sissoko.
Moussa Sissoko : I will do my best if I play.

Fan : Why is Son nicknamed Yacou?
Moussa Sissoko : My cousin name is Yacou & Son look like him, si that's why I call him yacou.

Fan : Are you Muslim Moussa?
Moussa Sissoko : Yes I am.

Fan : Will you pay for my flight to Madrid? please!
Moussa Sissoko : I have a big family.

Fan : Best moment of the semi final?
Moussa Sissoko : Last goal of Lucas.

Fan : Favourite France team?
Moussa Sissoko : Toulouse Football Club.

Fan : Who's the best FIFA player in the whole squad?
Moussa Sissoko : Me.

Fan : Who are you your best friends in Spurs?
Moussa Sissoko : I don't want to make anyone jealous, so everyone.

Fan : Football and no money or money or no football?
Moussa Sissoko : Both.

Fan : Is the kit number 17 special to you in anyway?
Moussa Sissoko : Yes, birthday of my little boy.

Fan : Who is worst at uno?
Moussa Sissoko : Danny Rose.

Fan : How handsome is Harry Winks?
Moussa Sissoko : I'm not a woman. 

Fan : Is Dele Alli a good dancer?
Moussa Sissoko : Not too bad, yes.

Fan : PS4 or Xbox?
Moussa Sissoko : PS4.

Fan : Best moment at Newcastle?
Moussa Sissoko : My 2 game against Chelsea at home.

Fan : Do you miss Mousa Dembele?
Moussa Sissoko : We miss him because he is a very nice guy & amazing player.

Fan : Do you believe?
Moussa Sissoko : I God yes.

Fan : Best advice in life?
Moussa Sissoko : Believe in yourself.

So, those are the conversation of Moussa Sissoko with the fans.

Moussa Sissoko don't want to get a Spurs tattoo if Tottenham win UCL! Moussa Sissoko don't want to get a Spurs tattoo if Tottenham win UCL! Reviewed by Footballers World on June 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads

Powered by Blogger.