ads

ads

Aaron Ramsey Gives An Emotional Message To His Arsenal Fans After Signs With Juve.

Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey signs a contract with Juventus £400k week, basic salary. Ramsey signs four years contract with Juventus.

Aaron Ramsey gives an emotional message to his Arsenal fans.

Aaron Ramsey iG
Aaron Ramsey Message 

"As you may have already heard, I have agreed a pre-contact with Juventus Football Club.

      I wanted to issue a personal statement for all the Arsenal fans who have been extremely loyal & supportive . You welcomed me as a teenager & have been there for me through all the highs & lows I've encountered during my time at the club. It is with a heavy heart that I leave after 11 incredible years in North London. Thank you.

         I will continue to give the team 100% & hope to finish the season strongly, before heading on to my next chapter in Turin.


Kind regards,

Aaron." 

This is the message which Aaron Ramsey wrote on his IG account . 


"Looking forward to Aaron Ramsey joining Juventus. Great guy & a top player." Juventus goalkeeper Wojciech Szczęsny wrote his IG account & uploaded a pic with Aaron Ramsey when they were playing in Arsenal .

Aaron Ramsey won three FA CUP with Arsenal. 

Aaron Ramsey Gives An Emotional Message To His Arsenal Fans After Signs With Juve. Aaron Ramsey Gives An Emotional Message To His Arsenal Fans After Signs With Juve. Reviewed by Footballers World on February 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads

Powered by Blogger.